Subject: Data Clean Corp our new cleanroom cleaning services to start Saturday, Sept 29th from 12-7am. SNF will be closed.
From: Brett Huff <bhuff@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:28:10 -0700
Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:28:10 -0700
All,
	SNF Closure, Saturday, September 29 from 12 - 7 am.

	Data Clean Corp is currently scheduled to be here this Friday night / Saturday morning
to perform what will be a monthly cleaning service.
The SNF facility will be closed from 12:00 am and reopening at 7:00 am.  Please plan
your late night activities accordingly.
I will be onsite supervising at this time if you have an emergency need for access please
contact me by my cell below to
discuss your needs.  I will allow unloading of long run activities but you must schedule
it with me.

Please, if you have substrates and other clutter about that can be "put away" it will
help to maximize the quality of the cleaning services provided.
They will not work near open substrates or other areas where in their judgement they
may impact someones efforts.
I will be present to disposition items as needed to get the best clean for our money.

Your bins will be the safest location and undisturbed.

I will be onsite for this activity and in the cleanroom for the evening.

This month will be a single Friday closure for horizontal surfaces and floors.
Once per Quarter we will close two Friday nights for a "Quarterly" which includes ceiling
and wall cleaning.  Likely in Oct.

Anyone like working 12-7?
Brett E. Huff
SNF Clean Room Manager