How to Join
Eligibility: Labmembership at SNF is open to anyone from any academic, government, private or industrial organization for any type of research and development activity acceptable within Stanford University Academic Research Policies and Procedures. Researchers not already affiliated with Stanford must abide by the guidelines set in the Agreement Form. Commercial activities (ie production of devices for sale) are strictly prohibited; although broadly defined R&D, such as development of prototypes, are within the scope of acceptable activities.
- The basic steps in joining the lab are as follows:
- Discuss your new project with a Technical Liaison.
- Submit the appropriate forms
- Make billing arrangements
- Create your Badger login.
- Register for the Lab Orientation and Safety Training Class
If you are a Stanford student or have an appointment with Stanford or SLAC, refer to the Internal Member Instructions.
If you are not formally affiliated with Stanford or SLAC, refer to the External Member Instructions.
Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.