SNF labmember organizations and affiliates may submit jobs for posting to this site (contact a staff member for instructions.)
Process Engineer, Royole Corporation
Royole was founded with the mission to define the future of information display. Royole develops novel display technologies and related electronic products, and provides IP licenses, services and solutions for various industries associated with display applications. The Company is led by a team of experienced technology experts and professionals from Stanford, Tsinghua and Fortune Global 500 high‐tech companies. Royole operates in two major high‐tech regions globally: Silicon Valley, US and Shenzhen, China. Royole is backed by several of the world's premier VC firms and angel investors.
Royole Corporation is currently seeking R&D Process Engineers to work on the development of
thin film transistors (TFT) and circuits. The position involves wafer‐scale device/circuit
fabrication process development, characterization of fab processes and semiconductor devices,
process windows optimization, and understanding of interaction between processes and devices.
The ideal candidates should have a background in semiconductor device fabrication processes,
have hands‐on experiences in device fabrication, and have the ability to solve complex
processing issues. Hands‐on experience in Stanford Nanofabrication Facility is a big plus.
• MS/PhD or equivalent technical degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
• Minimum 2 years of hands‐on experiences in device processing, fabrication and characterization.
• Experienced in semiconductor device fabrication processes including photolithography, dry and wet etching, lift‐off, thin film deposition, wafer bonding, sputtering, and evaporation.
• Familiar with the processing tools in Stanford Nanofabrication Facility.
• Familiar with material characterization techniques (SEM/EDX, AFM, TEM, FIB, XPS, and similar).
• Ability to communicate effectively on a regular basis with all team members.
• Experience with semiconductor thin film transistors fabrication and integrated circuits design is a plus.
• Flexibility in work schedule is a plus.