PO for Labmember Access to SNF

Bill Archibald barchibald at solusbiosystems.com
Thu Jun 3 14:05:41 PDT 2004

Hello,

I am filling out a purchase order to enable access for myself to the SNF. I
am unsure how it should be filled out. Should I put a line item in for say
1280 min of Equipment access at $2.50/min (I am a company) for a total of
$3200? I assume that sets a cap and that the actual number of minutes will
fit under that cap and I will be billed once a month for the actual minutes.
I know you need a "blank" PO to bill to, just not sure how blank.

I have attached my guess, can you tell me if I am on the right track.

Thank you

Bill Archibald

Bill Archibald, Ph.D.
Founder, Chief Technical Officer