Fees for use of SNF facilities

John Rauch john at nu-trek.com
Wed Jan 12 14:17:08 PST 2005

Dear Accounting:

Nu-Trek is in the process of submitting a SBIR that includes using the SNF for studying the adherence of boron on a SRAM (silicon and SiO) substrate.  We have been talking with Senyo Dogbe about consulting on this activity.  After reviewing the SNF web site on the "Lab Use Fees" I have additional questions:

1. Are the fees listed current?  Senyo thought that a new fee schedule was posted.

2. Is there an initial start up fee?

3. Is the overhead charge added to the basic hourly fees listed?

Thank You,

John Rauch
john at nu-trek.com
(858)487-8149