need a fax number where to send forms and PO to.

Mark Wendman mwendman at nanochip.com
Fri Jan 28 11:54:03 PST 2005

Hello

I want to expedite establishing an SNF account so that
Dr. Jim Kruger can do some etch process development
for me.

He was recommended by Professor Jim McVittie
as a very skilled scientist for process development
of sub 100nm etched holes ( vias ) on the Plasmaquest
ECR etcher.

I spent about 1/2 hour discussing the small project I
have with Prof. McVittie and wish to have Dr. Kruger
to start as soon as possible.

Can someone at SNF admin call me on my cell with the
fax # I can send hardcopies to, to help expedite this?

Thanks for your kind help.

Yours Truly,

Mark Wendman, Staff Engineer
Nanochip