from francis lin

Francis Lin flin2 at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 3 00:44:37 PST 2005

Hello,

    I am wondering how I can use the fund from the user grant (please see the attached e-mail for details).  So far, I don't see "butcher(CIS Grant)" in Coral under my account.  Also, is it possible to transfer some of the charge from butcher (immune cell trafficking) to butcher (CIS Grant) as the grant account is effective from Feb 1st?  Thanks!

    Best
    Francis Lin (username: flin2)