SNF account for Grandis STT-RAM project

Alexander Driskill-Smith alexander.driskill-smith at grandisinc.com
Mon Nov 6 10:50:19 PST 2006

Dear Grace,

I have been working with Ed Myers to transfer our STT-RAM nanofabrication
process from the University of Minnesota to Stanford. I stopped by last
Thursday morning to deliver our Project Proposal form and 3 of 4 user forms
to Maureen Baran (I think?). Our CFO has now completed our PO and I have
just faxed it to you, with the 4th user form, at (650) 723-7300. Please let
me know if you do not receive these forms.

We are looking forward to working at SNF. I hope we can get the account set
up this week and begin safety and tool training next Monday, November 13th.

Best regards,

Alex Driskill-Smith

Alexander A. G. Driskill-Smith
Grandis, Inc.