You have Purchase Orders from Intel

Thu Nov 23 08:01:14 PST 2006

Note: E-mail notifications are sent every 2 hours. A PO may be created as NEW, but then may be CHANGED within the 2 hour e-mail cycle. Therefore, there is a possibility that you may receive notification of a PO wth a status of Changed even though the PO is a New PO to your system. This does not indicate a problem; it simply indicates the PO was created and changed within 2 hours. This note is to inform you of this possibility so that you can adequately address this situation if it arises.

You have the following POs from Intel:

PO Number                State    Country   PO Status     PO Auth. Date
4507294030               CA       US         Change PO    11/23/2006

Please go to https://supplier2.intel.com/supplierhub/ and sign in to view them.

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED NOTIFICATION. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO SENDER.

Technical issues?  Go to http://supplier2.intel.com/english/support.htm and click on "Intel Supplier e-Business Support Numbers".

If you would prefer NOT to receive email notifications, you may turn off this feature by going to "My Profile" in Intel WebSuite by following these steps:

1) Please login to https://supplier2.intel.com
2) Click on "Intel® Web PO" on the left navigation bar
3) Click on "My Profile" on the left navigation bar.
4) Click on "Company Information"
5) Under Step 4 in "Company Information", choose "No" for "Turn On/Off ePO Email Option"
6) Please click on "Save Profile" to save changes under "Company Information"