EFT Form STANFORD TECHNOLOGY VENTURES PROGRAM

Payment Forms payment.forms at intel.com
Thu Dec 27 13:55:18 PST 2007

Electronic

Payment

Dear STANFORD TECHNOLOGY VENTURES PROGRAM,

At    we are committed to working with our valued suppliers to help
achieve on-time and accurate payment. Since 2000 we have offered the
possibility to receive payments electronically to all of our suppliers,
even if your bank account is outside of the United States!

We deposit your payment directly into your company's designated bank
account in an effective, secure way and in less time; without all the
inconveniences related to checks.

Attached please find an Electronic Fund Transfer Form that has been
partially filled out for you. Could you please complete the form,
including a signature, and fax it or scan it to us.

We encourage your participation!

Best Regards and thank you for your time,

Edwin Corrales R.

E-output Coordinator

          For more information, please contact us at
payment.forms at intel.com or thru the fax (971) 215-3329. We will be more
than happy to help you.