You have Purchase Orders from Intel

sps_sql_mail at intel.com sps_sql_mail at intel.com
Tue Jul 3 18:01:33 PDT 2007

Note: E-mail notifications are sent every 2 hours. A PO may be created as
NEW, but then may be CHANGED within the 2 hour e-mail cycle. Therefore,
there is a possibility that you may receive notification of a PO wth a
status of Changed even though the PO is a New PO to your system. This does
not indicate a problem; it simply indicates the PO was created and changed
within 2 hours. This note is to inform you of this possibility so that you
can adequately address this situation if it arises.

You have the following POs from Intel:

PO Number                State    Country   PO Status     PO Auth. Date
4507172973               WA       US         Change PO    07/03/2007

Please go to https://supplier.intel.com/supplierhub/ and sign in to view
them.

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED NOTIFICATION. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO SENDER.

Technical issues?  Go to http://supplier.intel.com/english/support.htm and
click on "Intel Supplier e-Business Support Numbers".

If you would prefer NOT to receive email notifications, you may turn off
this feature by going to "My Profile" in Intel WebSuite by following these
steps:

1) Please login to https://supplier.intel.com
2) Click on "Intel® Web PO" on the left navigation bar
3) Click on "My Profile" on the left navigation bar.
4) Click on "Company Information"
5) Under Step 4 in "Company Information", choose "No" for "Turn On/Off ePO
Email Option"
6) Please click on "Save Profile" to save changes under "Company
Information"