Update PTA

Grace Wu gracewu at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 23 17:31:19 PDT 2007

Hi Justin,

Please have the Administrator who is responsible for the replacement
PTA send me an email with the following information:
Coral login id
Existing PTA
Replacement PTA
PI
Source of Funding
Research Discipline
Name of the project

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,
Grace

At 04:53 PM 10/23/2007, Justin White wrote:
>Hi,
>
>   I was hoping I could update my PTA for SNF charges.  What form do
> I need to do this?  Thanks.
>
>   Justin White

Grace Wu
Financial and Administrative Manager
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
Stanford University
Allen Center for Integrated Systems
420 Via Palou Mall, CIS 130
Stanford, CA 94305-4070
Office (650) 724-2909
Fax (650) 723-7300
gracewu at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a
person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify me by reply e- mail or by telephone at
(650) 724-2909, and destroy the original transmission and its
attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.