You have Purchase Orders from Intel

Grace Wu gracewu at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 18 09:27:23 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility (SNF) is not
the recipient for this PO. Please send this PO to the correct department.

Thanks,
Grace

At 12:00 PM 9/15/2007, sps_sql_mail at intel.com wrote:
>Note: E-mail notifications are sent every 2 hours. A PO may be created as
>NEW, but then may be CHANGED within the 2 hour e-mail cycle. Therefore,
>there is a possibility that you may receive notification of a PO wth a
>status of Changed even though the PO is a New PO to your system. This does
>not indicate a problem; it simply indicates the PO was created and changed
>within 2 hours. This note is to inform you of this possibility so that you
>can adequately address this situation if it arises.
>
>You have the following POs from Intel:
>
>PO Number                State    Country   PO Status     PO Auth. Date
>4507210729               CA       US         Change PO    09/15/2007
>
>Please go to https://supplier.intel.com/supplierhub/ and sign in to view
>them.
>
>THIS IS AN AUTOMATED NOTIFICATION. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO SENDER.
>
>Technical issues?  Go to http://supplier.intel.com/english/support.htm and
>click on "Intel Supplier e-Business Support Numbers".
>
>If you would prefer NOT to receive email notifications, you may turn off
>this feature by going to "My Profile" in Intel WebSuite by following these
>steps:
>
>1) Please login to https://supplier.intel.com
>2) Click on "Intel® Web PO" on the left navigation bar
>3) Click on "My Profile" on the left navigation bar.
>4) Click on "Company Information"
>5) Under Step 4 in "Company Information", choose "No" for "Turn On/Off ePO
>Email Option"
>6) Please click on "Save Profile" to save changes under "Company
>Information"

Grace Wu
Financial and Administrative Manager
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
Stanford University
Allen Center for Integrated Systems
420 Via Palou Mall, CIS 130
Stanford, CA 94305-4070
Office (650) 724-2909
Fax (650) 723-7300
gracewu at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a
person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify me by reply e- mail or by telephone at
(650) 724-2909, and destroy the original transmission and its
attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.