changing PTA number for the project?

Grace Wu gracewu at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 1 14:02:49 PDT 2008

Hi I-Kang,

Please have your PI/Department Manager or the Award Manager of the
new PTA send me an email authorizing the transfer.

The authorization email should list all users with their old PTAs.

Thanks,
Grace

At 01:47 PM 7/1/2008, I-Kang Ding wrote:

>To whom it may concern,
>
>I am a graduate student in Michael McGehee's group in Materials Sci.
>Eng. Starting in July 1st we would like to change the PTA number for
>all the SNF users in our group; we would like to know what forms we
>need to fill out to do this. Also, please inform us whether we need to
>submit a new project proposal form.
>
>Thanks,
>I-Kang

Grace Wu
Financial and Administrative Manager
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
Stanford University
Allen Center for Integrated Systems
420 Via Palou Mall, CIS 130
Stanford, CA 94305-4070
Office (650) 724-2909
Fax (650) 723-7300
gracewu at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a
person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify me by reply e- mail or by telephone at
(650) 724-2909, and destroy the original transmission and its
attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.