[afm2-pcs] Shutdown afm2 SNF 2016-08-08 08:35:45: X and Y movmnet issue

mahnaz at stanford.edu mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 9 14:20:05 PDT 2016

We have done some evaluation of AFM head.
We still like to leave it in a yellow status as we fill that the tip holder some what
Is not sitting as secure as we like it. we have ordered a new
Tip holder , Not sure when we are getting it? When we get the new
Tip holder we will decide if the tool will be green or the head has to go back to
Vendor for further observation.
 if you encounter any issues please let us know as the information will be very important to us.