Up Date

Mahnaz mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 6 16:09:21 PDT 2002

Hello all,

There has been some changes on the system but the latest news is that we
are net worked and the system is pass worded. If the computer is turned
off or you need to reset the system for any reason

User:             afm2
Password:     diafm2

Please extend your thanks to Hector and Juan whom helped me on this
lonely road.

Also Brian Greene down loaded all the files from the old (dos computer )
to two cds and I have them in my office. You are welcome to borrow them
an copy your files off them.   THANKS BRIAN.

One labmember just told me the system crashed twice since last night,
let me know as soon as possible if any  thing is out of ordinary.

mahnaz