AFM Up-date 10/27/06

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 27 12:50:06 PDT 2006

All,

Yes there is good news.  The computer has arrived and I'm hooking it
up.  I will do what I can to get it running before I leave
tonight.  I do have one concern and that relates to the calibration
of the scanner.  If the files do not exist, you will not be able to
make quantitative measurements (the numbers will be bogus).  I have
to get further with the installation before I know.  I will try and
remember to send out another update at the end of the day.

If you want to start making reservations, go ahead with the initial
time slot being 6pm Friday night.

Ed