AFM Off-line Viewer

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 1 13:28:16 PST 2007

All,

Following the request from a number of users, I have contacted Veeco
regarding an off-line viewer for our current AFM software.  They have
established a web site where you can down load the software.  The
software comes with a number of comments and requests from Veeco.  Be
sure you read them (when I send you the email) and comply with the
hardware and intellectual property requirements.

Note, this is intended for SNF users only and is not being made
available to the general public.

If you are interested in obtaining the software, please send me an
email and I will forward you the link.

Regards,
Ed