AFM2 is Up

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 20 08:32:36 PDT 2007

All,

The scanner head has been returned.  I put it in the system last
yesterday, updated the scanner parameters and did a quick image.

As far as I know, the system is back to normal.  If you have any
problems please let me know.

Many users have left their images on the ! drive.  You need to either
store these images on a USB drive or under the user directory.  I
plan on deleting these images during my next training.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Please be careful with the tool.  This failure was due to operator
error.  Not only being expensive it takes awhile to recover.

Ed