AFM2

Shen Ren renshen at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 26 00:33:49 PST 2008

It seems like user "masato" might reconfigure the tool in his session early
morning on Monday.

Masato, was the tool behaving normal during your session? If somehow you
changed a parameter, could you please change it back for all the
other users?

Ed, as the current problem is annoying to all the AFM users, it might be
great if you can spend some of your valuable time to get it back. (I know
you are busy..)

Shen

--
Best wishes,

Shen Ren

Department of Electrical Engineering
Stanford University

"The Chinese call luck opportunity and they say it knocks every day on your
door. Some people hear it; some do not. It's not enough to hear opportunity
knock. You must let him in, greet him, make friends and work together."
- Bernard Gittelson