AFM2 Image Deletion

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 1 09:46:07 PDT 2008

All,

We have been successful in filling up our image storage disk space on
the AFM2 computer system.  As a result I will be deleting all images
in the capture buffer.  Since we have USB capability on the tool, I
will also be deleting all user folders on the D drive which have not
been used in 2008.  This means all the images which have been stored
since the computer has been rebuild up to Jan. 1 2008.

This computer should not be considered an archive tool.  Each lab
member needs to be responsible for storage of their images.

Regards,

Ed