AFM program- Fwd: NanoScope offline software

Kwan Kyu Park kwankyup at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 4 16:50:52 PDT 2008

Dear AFM user.

I have been looking for the AFM program to install in my laptop.
I remember I downloaded installation program, but I lost it, when I
formated by PC.

If anybody have AFM program (NanoScope) installation file, which is
v530r3sr3.exe,
or is there any available third-party software to handle AFM data file?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Kwan-Kyu

Begin forwarded message: