Shutdown AG4100 SNF 2006-11-16 18:07:38: Pyrometer problem - same as yesterday

pethe at snf.stanford.edu pethe at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 16 18:07:39 PST 2006

I have run the recipe 600ON many times before on this system. The pyrometer fails during the nitridation step at 600C. Visual inspection of the chamber during the  run indicates that the lamps shut down, at this point the screen shows the intensity reading shooting through the graph.  I removed the wafer in manual mode. I tried running the wafer again, and I got the message, " Overtemp Top plate - alarm code 9".