AG4100 Shutdown. Propose using 4108 now - Please respond

Robin King robinhmb at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 12:36:58 PST 2006

First, this should be a shutdown as it's a potentially dangerous
situation.

Since this problem has been a long term one I propose using the 4108
again for silicides, changing the quartzware in and out as needed,
i.e. reverting to the past mode before the 4100 came up.

Since the the long holiday is here it would be good to have silicide
RTA availability before staff leaves for the holiday and training a
couple of long term users how and where the clean/silicide quartzware
is kept.