Problem AG4100 SNF 2008-08-16 07:13:39: Handling problem report

emyers at snf.stanford.edu emyers at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Aug 16 07:13:40 PDT 2008

Following is a lab member report.  If the robot is not engauged, then it needs to be initialized.  The one wafer problem sounds like the slot information for wafers was incorrectly put in by the lab member.  It is true the system does not check the receive cossette and you must remove your wafers.  I am changing the status from shutdown to yellow because it is a recoverable error.
Because the robot arm can't transfer more than one wafer per run, I have to process one wafer at a time (always at slot 1). After the second wafer was annealed, I forgot to remove the previous wafer from the receiver cassette (slot 1), so the robot arm was stuck at the receiver end, and lost communication. I tried to set it back home, but it didn't work. :(