Problem AG4100 SNF 2008-08-16 19:08:21: Robot arm stuck

masaharu at snf.stanford.edu masaharu at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Aug 16 19:08:22 PDT 2008

Robot arm is now stuck at the receiver side.
I tried to run two wafer.
The first wafer was processed and went to the receiver casette.
However, since I forgot to remove this first wafer, the second wafer went to the same place as the first wafer.
This resulted in that the arm was stuck at the receiver side.
I managed to remove both of the wafers, however, the arm cannot
be initialized now and robot arm communication error showed up, even though I rebooted the software.
This is my fault and very sorry for inconvenience.