Problem AG4100 SNF 2008-08-26 16:31:10: intensity out of range

hzhou at hzhou at
Tue Aug 26 17:39:44 PDT 2008

in the error message, it say sth out of range(I couldn't remember what's the
exact words, but I check from the pic that's the intensity curve go up
suddenly), it's the same meaning as I told you.

You may try this recipe, I run 6 wafers that day and 3 wafers meet this

775C 5Min

This email was sent using IMP @!