Comment AG4100 SNF 2009-04-04 08:18:31: Update .....

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Apr 4 08:18:31 PDT 2009

I replaced all 4 relays that are believed by AllWin to be possibly responsible for the temperature dropout conditions that we have seen intermittently over the years.
The 3 relays on the RMS board that were replaced include:
    K1:    W172DIP-4
    K2:    LM44D00
    K3:   LM44D00
I also replaced the RH2B-UAC24V relay on the main relay board based on their recommendation.
I have not cleared the shutdown yet because I haven't had the chance to test these changes.  I hope to be able to come back in this evening or tomorrow to exercise this tool.
Thanks,
John