Comment AG4100 SNF 2010-08-17 14:34:22: N20 Flow

emyers at snf.stanford.edu emyers at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 17 14:34:22 PDT 2010

Ray and I looked at the gas panel for the N2O.  It was acting funny.  If we increased the low pressure side, the high pressure dropped to 0 psi then slowly recovered.  We also cycled the manual valves on the high pressure side and we saw a jump in the high side pressure up to the head pressure.  Right now the line pressure on the low side has been increased from 40 psi to about 70psi.  We need to bleed off some of the pressure and test the high pressure side to make sure it's holding the head pressure.