Problem AG4100 SNF 2011-01-03 08:19:58: Leak in chiller?

shott at shott at
Mon Jan 3 08:19:59 PST 2011

Jim McVittie noticed a modest amount of  water on the floor near the AG4100 remote chiller (the dual pump standalone unit that drives the main cooling lines).  The reservoir is also only about half full.
The unit was off but we should check carefully for leaks when we return this to service.  From the location of the water, it would appear as if any leakage is coming either from the chiller itself or from the connections to it.