Chilled water to AG41XX machines ....

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Fri May 23 16:59:47 PDT 2008

AG4100 and AG4108 community:

First off, I apologize for hitting those of you on both lists with 2
messages .... but 2 separate mailing lists aren't smart enough to filter ...

Last night the chilled water loop failed.  I tried to restart the
chilled and, initially, had no success until Mike Dickey added some DI
water to the reservoir.

The chiller is now running, although the pressure is higher than I'd
like.  If the pressure rises much further, the chiller will likely turn
itself off.

If this happens, send me email or get in touch with me.  I expect to be
around much of the weekend and will hope to be able to restart things.

I believe that these machines are still in yellow until the process
quals have been run .... so please proceed with caution (and test
wafers) until you commit any real wafers.

For those of you processing this weekend .... happy processing.  For
those of you taking the weekend off .... enjoy yourselves.

John