AG 4100 is OFF. Can somebody turn the machine ON ?

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Sat May 24 19:05:46 PDT 2008

RTP folks ...

Ritesh and I got the system restarted for the 4100 and it seems to be
running fine.  However, at the moment, the AG4108 still reports the "Top
Plate Overtemp" despite my attempts to reset it.  So, either there is
something that I'm missing (which is entirely possible) or something
else that I failed to reset.

I'll keep you posted if we make any progress this weekend ... I think
that Cesar will be in tomorrow and maybe he can bail me out.

Thanks,

John