Problem AG4108 2002-03-04 23:39:50: AR/LoO2 out of set range error

mcconnel at snf.stanford.edu mcconnel at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 4 11:39:50 PST 2002

The second step of my recipe had an AR flow of 10.  During the actual second step of the process, the AR flow only reached 5.  Thus the error message, "AR LoO2 out of set range" appeared and the run automatically aborted with my wafer still in the furnace (but Cesar was around and helped me remove the wafer, so nothing is stuck in the machine).  I had checked the AR pressure before and after the run, and it was at about 25 all the time.  Otherwise I followed the instructions in the manual precisely, so I'm not sure what went wrong.