Problem AG4108 SNF 2006-04-20 02:33:22: occasional stopping

Robin King robinhmb at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 17:28:26 PDT 2006

Thanks Elmer for running a test.  When I ran it at 1000C with 20 sec
ramp, the temperature profile looked near-ideal for three or four
wafers in a row and then on rampup the measured temp would shoot up
above the model.  We should do it again with staff around.  Also, we
could use some log sheets to record what people are using.  Thanks.