Problem AG4108 SNF 2006-05-09 16:17:29: Disk C Error

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue May 9 17:12:05 PDT 2006

Hi Robin --

This is very interesting that you should bring this up....   We JUST had
a maintenance/process staff meeting today where we were just talking
about how difficult it is to troubleshoot problems when not all the
information is available -- and that we ALL need to be better about
documenting issues on Coral.  Communicate in person is important too,
but often things get lost in translation...  (And phone messages can
sometimes be the worst!)  I personally would like to encourage using
Coral to detail problems, because it's archived and accessible via web.
We can even search on it (although this feature has been recently
disabled and I need to figure out how to enable it again...)  So please
do encourage everyone to write stuff down using Coral --

Thanks!

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.