Shutdown AG4108 SNF 2007-05-16 20:32:21: cooling water low/top plate over temperature

skoh at snf.stanford.edu skoh at snf.stanford.edu
Wed May 16 20:32:21 PDT 2007

Exact same problem reported on May 11 and May 16.  Cooling water low error alarm code 4 followed by top plate over temperature error alarm code 9.  This error appears at the start before the wafer is placed into the chamber.  I manually turned on the water on my second try, but the water does not stay on - shows off on the screen.  Cooling water also appears completely full.