Shutdown AG4108 SNF 2008-07-10 22:37:01: plate overtemp after 3 wafers

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 11 06:08:52 PDT 2008

I've reset 2 of the 3 temperature snap switches ... the top plate and the bottom plate but I didn't have to do the one under the plastic cover.
Elmer, it would be good to pull each of those switches and find a digital hotplate that we could use to test them to make sure that they are not tripping prematurely.  If I am not mistaken, they should be tripping at 95 deg C.
If we don't have a switch problem, we may have some sort of blockage in one or more of the cooling lines.
Thanks,
John