Problem AG4108 SNF 2008-06-11 19:27:55: over temperature error

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 11 20:44:36 PDT 2008

One of the top plate snap switches tripped again.  Even thought his was a fairly low process (600 deg C, I think) it was wafer 23 of a full cassette.
At some point, I'd like to run a full cassette so that I can watch the coolant temperature in the loop to see how hot the water temperature gets under these conditions.
At this point, however, the system has been reset and restarted.OK to use.
John