Problem AG4108 SNF 2009-06-11 08:47:28: Needs Service

emyers at emyers at
Thu Jun 11 08:47:28 PDT 2009

Yesterday I was working with a lab member on their recipe.  I found the quartz envelope dirty and in need of a clean.  Also we had over temperature problems related to the cooling of the chamber.  Water flow was about 1.3gpm.  We were seeing about a 10C temperature rise for each of their wafers.  The peak temperature was 1075C for 60sec.  They had 12 wafers, so they could only run a few at a time.