Problem AG4108 SNF 2009-03-06 04:49:08: overtemp hot plate

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 1 10:07:18 PDT 2009

Found the top plate was 99% clogged and the rear plate was 100% clogged
After cooling water channel cleanout.
Cooling water flow = 3.2 gpm (booster pump on)
Ran 10 wafers using the Qual 1150 recipe without problems
     -top plate temperature cycled from 21 C to 28 C from the start of the process to the end of the heat cycle.
     -bottom plate temperature cycled from 51 C to 60C.
The bottom plate might need to be cleaned out some more but I believe that its ok to run.
Ordered flow meter so that we can monitor the water flow to individual water loop (7 loops).