Comment AG4108 SNF 2009-10-14 10:05:44: Oct.14 09 Update

emyers at snf.stanford.edu emyers at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 14 10:05:45 PDT 2009

I am still concerned about the calibration.  In talking with Allwin FSE, I heard I comment I was not confortable with regarding the function of the calibration.  I am in discussion with Allwin regarding the comment.  This morning Elmer ran the system in manual to compare the TC and pyrometer temperatures.  The difference at low temperature is unacceptable.  At 900C there is good agreement and at 1100C it's with 10C or so.  I feel we still need to work on the system to get the TC and pyro reading to converge.