AG4108: may be down on Monday

Nabeel Robert Ibrahim ibrahim at Stanford.EDU
Fri Feb 23 17:24:44 PST 2001

I'll finally be running my cross-contamination expts. in the AG4108 on
Sunday evening.  I'll be potentially contaminating the tray with Ti and
Ni.  If all goes well, the tray will be removed Monday morning for
cleaning and be returned to the machine sometime later on Monday.  That
still needs to be worked out with Len and Ray.  You should not use the
4108 after I finish using it on Sunday if you are concerned about
possible Ni contamination or if you want to go into any other lab
equipment (since Ni is considered a non-standard material right now).

I apologize for the short notice.  Any questions can be directed my way.

Nabeel