Changing quartzware

Robin King king at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 22 19:22:42 PST 2001

On a related note, there may be a change in policy regarding separate
diffusion and silicide trays.   If you have any comments please contact
Jim McVittie or Krishna Saraswat so they have your input.  I believe
they're trying to simplify the quartzware procedures while maintaining
diffusion-clean standards.  They may be considering a change in allowed
materials as well.

Robin King