Quartzware change this afternoon

Brian Joseph Greene bgreene at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 10 08:31:38 PDT 2001

AG4108 users,
  I have asked Len to change the quartz tray to the oxidation for a
reservation I have this evening.  There are currently no other users
with a reservation on the AG4108 today, and the tray will be switched back
to silicide tomorrow morning, so there shouldn't be too much interruption
of anyone's processing schedule.  If for some reason this switch does
cause a problem for you, please let me know.  Otherwise, Len will switch
the quartz trays sometime this afternoon.

Thanks,
Brian

  Brian J. Greene                 Office: CIS-X 128X
  Applied Physics Dept, MC 4090   Phone: (650) 723-4194 ext 5
  Stanford University             Pager: (650) 354-9687
  Stanford, CA  94305-4090        Fax: (650) 723-4659