User Disks

Ali Mokhberi mokhberi at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 18 11:48:48 PDT 2001

Hi Everyone,
Since the incident with the high wafer-out temperature was caused because
of a recipe on my disk, I wanted to address a few points in order to
prevent future problems:

1) I was not aware of these recipes on my disk since I had never used them.
So, all of us who have our own user disks should check all the recipes on
the disk and either DESTROY OR CORRECT the "dangerous" recipes. This should
be done immediately.

2) Please double check EVERYTHING before you run your wafers. The
procedures for using AG4108 states checking all gauges, gas pressures,
water flow, air flow, wafer-out temp etc. Please follow these instructions.
If you are not sure what is supposed to be checked, refer to the folder
next to the AG4108.

3) If you change any settings, CHANGE THEM BACK to the original state when
you are done. For example,  reload the standard user's disk, enable
oven-preheat if you had disabled it etc.

Thank you
Ali