don't reboot AG4108

Uli Thumser uli at
Thu Mar 21 09:11:15 PST 2002

AG4108 users,

this is a reminder:
Please don't reboot the AG4108.
If you need help please contact Len Booth, Nabeel Ibrahim or me.

Nabeel wrote:
There is a problem with the NVRAM on the system that causes certain
configuration values to be changed during bootup.  Until a permanent fix
installed, please contact Len or me to reset the system values if the
is rebooted or power cycled for any reason.

Also, it bears repeating that you should ALWAYS check configuration 1
and 2.
If the values in either of those two menus are wrong, you processes will
be reliable or repeatable.

Uli Thumser
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
Center for Integrated Systems