Request tray change to silicide

Jia Feng fengj at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 17 18:28:53 PST 2005

Hi, Elmer:

I am wondering if you have changed the tray to silicide. If not, could you
please change it tomorrow morning so that I can use it in the afternoon. I
understand that some users want the tray to be oxidation during the
weekend. Will it bother you too much to change the tray back to oxidation
after I finish using it tomorrow?

Thanks
Jia