oxidation recipe

Raymond Woo rwoo at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 18 16:37:56 PDT 2006

We ran an oxidation test this afternoon with 4 wafers using the recipe
that Robin suggested below.  The actual ramp rate was a bit low (~60
deg/sec) but that can probably be fixed with an optimized recipe.  The
ellipsometer measured oxide thicknesses varied between 102A and 117A.
 From TSUPREM simulations this corresponds to a worst case temperature
error of between 5 and 10 deg.  I've kept the individual wafer
printouts, so if anyone would like the more detailed results just let me
know.

First Wafer: avg=108 std dev=2.8
Second Wafer: avg=102 std dev=3.9
Third Wafer: avg=115 std dev=3.0