AG4108 loamps now come on ....

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Sun May 25 10:35:56 PDT 2008

AG4108 suers:

This morning Cesar found that there a total of 3 manually resettable
overtemp switches and all 3 of them had tripped. I had only found and
reset one of them.  Cesar also found a repaired a small cooling water leak.

At this point, he has verified that the lamps now come on properly so
the AG4108 is available for use subject to the problem condition that
the qualifications still need to be run.  So, you are free to use the
AG4108, but I would highly recommend that you run test wafers first to
make sure that you are getting the results that you expect before
committing any real wafers.

Happy processing,

John