Any Updates regarding when the machines will be up ?

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Sat Nov 1 13:28:50 PDT 2008

Ritesh and RTA community:

As you are likely aware, we recently added a new heat exchanger to
provide cooling to both the AG4100 and the AG4108.  About a week ago, a
water line in the AG4100 began leaking and both systems were shutdown at
that time.

We've repaired the broken line and also repaired a couple of others that
seemed to be in a similar condition to the one that broke.

I have cleared the AG4108 and believe that it should be fully operational.

I've cleared the water-related shutdown on the AG4100, but will caution
everyone that I fear that Elmer has not had time to resolve the air leak
that has been affecting this system.  Anyone that would be sensitive to
air exposure during RTA treatement in this system should wait proper
resolution of that issue.

I'm hopeful that Cesar may be able to investigate that tomorrow or that
Elmer will have time to get back to that issue on Monday.

Let me know if you have any further questions,

John